Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am bit of a light perv. Anything that lights up makes me excited(?) Idk how to put it, but regardless, I was looking to attach auxiliary lights in the front. Either one LED bar or two lights on each side.

Does anyone already have auxiliary lights added? If so, what are they and how did you connect them?

Thank you.

·
Banned
247 Posts
I am bit of a light perv. Anything that lights up makes me excited(?) Idk how to put it, but regardless, I was looking to attach auxiliary lights in the front. Either one LED bar or two lights on each side.

Does anyone already have auxiliary lights added? If so, what are they and how did you connect them?

Thank you.
I haven't done it myself but the process should be pretty easy, it really depends on how you want them to work. IE do you want them to come on when the bike it turned on or via switch?

Also, before adding any colored LED's to your bike you might want to check with local/state laws about placement/color restrictions.

But here is a lighting link I've been pretty amped about

Lightmode

·
Registered
182 Posts

Thank you.
If you get this done please post some pictures. I would love to see how they turned out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts