Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah it looks great someone be the test dummy and get it! I'm sure it will be a great seat, Mustang is a really good seat manufacturer!

I am gonna take a chance on it without seeing it installed on a Rebel....ordered it this morning. If I don't like it I'll sell it to some other sucker :laugh:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you read that it fits the Rebel? Another search told me that it did not. Maybe it was a different model tnough.
Go to the Mustang site...look up solo seat for Honda Rebel. They have a Tripper Solo Seat and a matching passenger seat if desired. I ordered a Tripper Solo Seat that is listed on there site designed to fit a Honda Rebel. Post the link that says the seat does not fit.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am gonna take a chance on it without seeing it installed on a Rebel....ordered it this morning. If I don't like it I'll sell it to some other sucker :laugh:
You know we'll need a report on it as soon as you can, with pic's. Mustang makes a good product, I think you'll like it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got an email from Mustang...seat is out of stock...please allow 2-4 weeks...will send notice when item is ready to ship

1 - 18 of 18 Posts