Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What’s good y’all!

Just wanted to share my DIY Speedometer Screen Protector. I was cleaning up my place and found some iPad screen protectors laying around.

Difficulty: 0.5 out of 5
Time: 10 minutes

Tools needed:

1. iPad Screen protector (not tempered glass)
2. Scissors
3. A Can of Tuna (Anything the circumference is the speedometer will work)
4. Sharpie Pen

Step 1:
Place the tuna can on top of the screen protector. The hole for the home button on the iPad is going to be the same hole for the button on the speedometer.

Step 2:
Trace a circle.

Step 3:
Label “Side 1”, flip over and label it “Side 2”. Make sure to label inside the circle.

Step 4:
Cut with scissors to the best of your ability. Precision is key ✂

Step 5:
Same way you would put a screen protector on your phone.

Peel “Side 1” and stick to speedometer. Once it’s on use your fingers or credit card to push out any air bubbles. When there is no more air bubbles, peel off “Side 2”.

AND BAM! You got your make shift DIY screen protector! HAHA

It’s definitely not perfect but it was free and protects my speedometer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
917 Posts
wouldn't you still be a millionaire though? i mean sure you can't carry your money around, but you could have a huge bank vault like scrooge mcduck and invite people over to watch you swim around in your mountain of nickels
:nerd:

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
wouldn't you still be a millionaire though? i mean sure you can't carry your money around, but you could have a huge bank vault like scrooge mcduck and invite people over to watch you swim around in your mountain of nickels
:nerd:
i've been saving all my nickels so I can truthfully say I haven't spent a nickel in 17 years

1 - 14 of 14 Posts