Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool pic. Where is this? What reaction did the other riders have towards the wonderful Rebel?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Thought for a sec that the gray bike behind you was a Rebel, but clearly it ain't. Do you know what it is?
Shares the likeness with the front and wheels, but that engine looks mad!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool pic. Where is this? What reaction did the other riders have towards the wonderful Rebel?

Thanks. It's in Tel Aviv, near the exhibition center and amusement park. Amazingly, almost every person who walked by the Rebel stopped to to take a look. Everyone I talked to loved it. From its look, to its simplicity and uniqueness compared to the Vulcan. People who rode on it during a test ride commented on how much they liked it and the general feeling I got from fellow bikers was that the Rebel is a sweet, unique little ride. I have to agree :)

I did end up joining a Kawasaki Vulcan riding group... I hope to convert them gradually to join our ranks :grin2:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please tell us they offered free prostate exams as part of the event. :)

Looks like a great idea and fun event.
It was, despite disturbing traffic in central Tel Aviv on a Friday afternoon. Very well organized and fun to take part in. As far as I know, this is an international event that takes place in several cities around the world...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks. It's in Tel Aviv, near the exhibition center and amusement park. Amazingly, almost every person who walked by the Rebel stopped to to take a look. Everyone I talked to loved it. From its look, to its simplicity and uniqueness compared to the Vulcan. People who rode on it during a test ride commented on how much they liked it and the general feeling I got from fellow bikers was that the Rebel is a sweet, unique little ride. I have to agree :)

I did end up joining a Kawasaki Vulcan riding group... I hope to convert them gradually to join our ranks :grin2:
That's great then. The little Rebel has more character than the vulcan, that's for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts