Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

In your part of the world are Rebel 300/500 a dime a dozen, do you see them everywhere? Or are they rare as hen's teeth? Personally I am yet to see one on the road, which I think is cool as it means they're kind of exclusive :grin2:.

How about where you are?

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts
I have not seen one "in the wild" in my area. It also quite rare to see an older Rebel in the wild. Most bikes on the road around here are Harleys.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Here in Norway there is supposedly at least 2 other Rebels out there somewhere.
When I placed my order for the bike, I was to get 1 of the first 3 bikes brought here. The two others was suppose to go to a driving school as a learners bike, but they wounded up cancelling their order. So they still have one of those, but I heard that one was shipped to another dealers as an order came in for the Rebel.
And I've heard about one being in the capital here. Other than that, I'm not sure.
Pretty sure however that it might go a while before I'm ever to meet another one on the road here.
After all, the biking community here is hardly anything like what other's is used to around the world. It ain't that big here, so not that big of a deal.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I would estimate that there are about 12 new Rebels floating around my area, all sold by the same dealer Cycle Center of Denton, TX.

Kenny G

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've only seen one on the road around me in western NY. The dealer I got mine from says he can't keep them in stock though. Seems to be a different colored one in there every time I go so they must be selling. Just not sure where they're all at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think there are about 6-8 Rebels around my area of Central Israel, including one participant in this forum (I forgot his name, but he posted pics of a nasty slip he had with the bike).

I'm actually toying with the idea of opening a FB for Israeli Rebel owners - might get around to doing it, when I take a break from visiting vineyards every other week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I see them all the time here on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. A lot of them are rentals though...rented by tourists so they can cruise around the island.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Haven't seen one in my area here in Florida. I've seen the old 250's on the road though. More Harley's than anything in these parts.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
I poked Honda here in Norway for fun, to hear how many Rebels have been sold here this year. And to my surprise, there is actually 60 Rebels out there somewhere. Neat.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Haven't seen one in my area here in Florida. I've seen the old 250's on the road though. More Harley's than anything in these parts.
Same here, Harleys and Sport bikes everywhere. I live just off the main road that leads right into Daytona, so there's a constant flow of motorcycles going up and down the road but I have yet to a see another new Rebel out here. There's a few older ones around though. I know my dealer has sold a few of them but I have yet to come across one.

-CG

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's funny, about an hour after I started this thread I saw a grey one while driving to work.
Then I saw one again on my way home in the afternoon. It may have been the same one but it was in a completely different area so maybe not.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not many in Thailand at least not in Pattaya Thailand. I ride every day and out of 10,000 bikes I see every day I’ve seen only about 12 and only 2 were 500’s. But they must be popular in India because everytime I pass a group of Indians they look at me and give me the thumbs up. But for city riding in Pattaya the 300/500 are the best. In the states I had a 48 pan head but it’s way to big for Pattaya traffic

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have yet to see one here in the Southwestern PA area. Being only a week into having mine is short lived so far and I'm sure there are others floating around somewhere. I know there are two semi local dealers (between 30-60 mins away from me) that have these bikes.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not a one yet—-

I have not seen a one yet around the Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A. Area what so ever but yet you go to look at the Rebel’s and talk to dealers about buying one, they all tell you how they are selling like hot cakes, and stuff. Which is funny cause I can’t find a 2018 Rebel 500 ABS anywhere here yet. I have seen a 300 ABS but that is all. So makes you wonder huh? :|

·
Registered
376 Posts
It's funny, about an hour after I started this thread I saw a grey one while driving to work.
Then I saw one again on my way home in the afternoon. It may have been the same one but it was in a completely different area so maybe not.
Maybe your next question should be: How many people have won the lottery!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts