Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
That is awesome! I wonder if they are just for show or if it terminates in those tubes. It seems that would be very loud.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
That is awesome! I wonder if they are just for show or if it terminates in those tubes. It seems that would be very loud.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Some have the barrels mounted on a shaft and a turbine inside so the barrels spin when the bike is running.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude, I have been tearing the internet up looking for a Gatling gun exhaust for a Honda Rebel and you just answered my prayers. If I wasn't 50 years old I'd name my next child after you.
0:)
I didn't even know that was a thing until I came across it by accident

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow!! But in the YouTube vid it doesn’t look like it’s on a rebel. It could sound completely different on our bikes. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
44 Posts
dude, I have been tearing the internet up looking for a Gatling gun exhaust for a Honda Rebel and you just answered my prayers. If I wasn't 50 years old I'd name my next child after you.

I didn't even know that was a thing until I came across it by accident
yeah a place called tail Gunner's sells really really nice but expensive ones. And I was actually looking for something that was specifically for my Honda Rebel. Do you remember exactly where you found that and what company is selling it. I checked all over K speed and I don't see it

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah a place called tail Gunner's sells really really nice but expensive ones. And I was actually looking for something that was specifically for my Honda Rebel. Do you remember exactly where you found that and what company is selling it. I checked all over K speed and I don't see it
at the time I was just searching pictures to see how different things looked on the Rebel, so I don't recall a specific site or vendor that was selling it. sorry :frown2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts