Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. New Rebel 300 owner here. Just picked her up last week as my first bike.

I'm looking to install a Denali Sound Bomb... either the mini or regular sound bomb.

I've searched and seen a few posts about the installation on the Rebel 500. There also appears to be a mounting bracket for the 500. My question is whether anyone here has installed the sound bomb on a Rebel 300. Looking for some pointers on where to install on my bike and if I would need to fabricate any special brackets.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi everyone. New Rebel 300 owner here. Just picked her up last week as my first bike.

I'm looking to install a Denali Sound Bomb... either the mini or regular sound bomb.

I've searched and seen a few posts about the installation on the Rebel 500. There also appears to be a mounting bracket for the 500. My question is whether anyone here has installed the sound bomb on a Rebel 300. Looking for some pointers on where to install on my bike and if I would need to fabricate any special brackets.
The mini can mount on the original horn bracket. I have the dual tone compact soundbomb on my 500 with the suggested bracket but your right since the motors are different I'm pretty sure the 500 bracket won't work for the 300. It might be able to be modified to fit the bolt pattern on the crankcase but not sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts