Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at upgrading my headlight to a Denali M5!

Now this ain't a cheap option (£340)but it is legal for uk roads & looks very much like the hi spec bits of kit supplied on top of the range Bikes like BMW, DUCATI, ECT. I have seen other led units from USA that are a far cheaper option and look equally impressive. Just need to check the sizes match the Honda original?

This looks as if it may just be as simple as swapping out the sealed unit. Denali M5 states 5.75inch diameter & 2.1inch deep. so I shouldn't have any problems with getting all the wiring back in place, like I have read about on this forum!

Can anyone please clarify that the standard Rebel headlight unit is 5.75 inch diameter?
Thanks in advance
Mike

·
Registered
814 Posts

Now this ain't a cheap option (£340)but it is legal for uk roads & looks very much like the hi spec bits of kit supplied on top of the range Bikes like BMW, DUCATI, ECT. I have seen other led units from USA that are a far cheaper option and look equally impressive. Just need to check the sizes match the Honda original?

This looks as if it may just be as simple as swapping out the sealed unit. Denali M5 states 5.75inch diameter & 2.1inch deep. so I shouldn't have any problems with getting all the wiring back in place, like I have read about on this forum!

Can anyone please clarify that the standard Rebel headlight unit is 5.75 inch diameter?
Thanks in advance
Mike
I put one of the cheaper ones in that is basically a copy of the Denali.
It would not fit in the stock housing I had to replace the whole headlight housing.

http://www.hondarebel3forum.com/forum/617-electrical/2401-aftermarket-led-headlight-review.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! Did you ever manage to install this onto your rebel? Im looking to do the same :grin2:

Thanks!

Thanks in advance
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts