Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's brand new and has never been installed. Still in its original packaging. Purchased from webike for $220 total including shipping from Japan last week. Nothing wrong with the product but just changed my mind and I don't want to go through with the return process. Looking to get $200. Let me know if you are interested or if you want the pictures. Thanks

·
Registered
Rebel 1100 DCT
56 Posts
Understand changing decisions on accessories. If it helps with your sale to a member, if it is same engine guards I installed on my bike from Daytona, I would recommend them for their subtle style and solid design and very happy with them after a month. Here is my short review of the guard on my bike. (would be good if can confirm if it is same guard I have installed below).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Understand changing decisions on accessories. If it helps with your sale to a member, if it is same engine guards I installed on my bike from Daytona, I would recommend them for their subtle style and solid design and very happy with them after a month. Here is my short review of the guard on my bike. (would be good if can confirm if it is same guard I have installed below).

Yes it is that's exactly the one that I have. Thank you for posting the review.

·
Administrator
1,597 Posts
It's brand new and has never been installed. Still in its original packaging. Purchased from webike for $220 total including shipping from Japan last week. Nothing wrong with the product but just changed my mind and I don't want to go through with the return process. Looking to get $200. Let me know if you are interested or if you want the pictures. Thanks
pics are required for items for sale

·
Registered
13 Posts
If it's still in original packaging, then the seller would likely have to remove all parts from their packaging in order to take a photo.

FWIW - here's the link to the daytona engine guard from webike DAYTONA : Pipe Engine Guard [17730]

I have the same one installed - it's very good quality/paint. Good low key engine guard.

Depending on your inseam and foot size you MAY be able to rest your feet on the guards. For me, sometimes my right heel hits the brake and turns off the cruise control - nbd to me tho.

·
Registered
2021 Rebel 1100 DCT
45 Posts
If it's still in original packaging, then the seller would likely have to remove all parts from their packaging in order to take a photo.

FWIW - here's the link to the daytona engine guard from webike DAYTONA : Pipe Engine Guard [17730]

I have the same one installed - it's very good quality/paint. Good low key engine guard.

Depending on your inseam and foot size you MAY be able to rest your feet on the guards. For me, sometimes my right heel hits the brake and turns off the cruise control - nbd to me tho.
I mean Janexta posted pics and a review and linked them in this very thread, so we already know what they look like. Pics are a scam preventing measure.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yes, we all pretty much know what a set of these guards look like. The forum managers have set rules they would like to have followed for the good of the seller AND the buyer. They are not extreme rules but rules none the less.

The administrators can remove them if they feel the ad does not meet the defined parameters. Not my call but if I were to sell something, I would start by reading the rules. Cost of an ad here is pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What’s your best offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts