Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Apparently MeanCycles doesn't like money.

I emailed them 2 days ago to ask if that rack was in stock, and no response.

I ordered the Hepco & Becker solo rack from motomachines a few days before, but got an email saying it was out of stock and it was going to be a couple weeks before they had more.

I like that MC Enterprises rack better, so was hoping to order that instead and cancel the other... but if they're not gonna respond to me, I guess I won't.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Apparently MeanCycles doesn't like money.

I emailed them 2 days ago to ask if that rack was in stock, and no response.

I ordered the Hepco & Becker solo rack from motomachines a few days before, but got an email saying it was out of stock and it was going to be a couple weeks before they had more.

I like that MC Enterprises rack better, so was hoping to order that instead and cancel the other... but if they're not gonna respond to me, I guess I won't.
Baller,

Try going direct to MC Enterprises. I purchased my rack direct. Ask for Ryan Nichols and tell him Kenny G sent you.

Kenny G

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
CueBaller,

Sorry to hear you got no response from MeanCycles! They were pretty good when I ordered from them.

I agree with Kenny G - call MC and order from them. If you like the rack it only cost a few bucks more to order from them.

-CG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts