·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first of the three that you posted looks amazing! Still maintains a custom cruiser style and the font of the "rebel" written on the tank follows scheme with it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Apparently, I have hit a gold mine on custom Rebels in Thailand.

Check these out. It seems most of them just have custom paint jobs, but I like to see what they do with the exhaust. I'm not really sure how I feel about the stock exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
OK. I came across a YouTube channel that has video of pretty much all the custom bikes that I have posted above. I have gathered all the links I could find.

- I believe this is the Limited Edition sold in Thailand

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
One of the winners to me on color scheme is this one right here, although there are a few things I have a problem with. The white wall tires being one of them:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That repsol scheme is cool as heck. You've really hit the gold mine! Now I have to really sort through all of this and figure out what I like from each!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks really smooth. Love how flush everything is mounted especially with the REBEL in there as well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really not too sure if that's a rifle case, but if it is... that's pretty badass. Would love to see it opened and functioning kinda thing

1 - 20 of 31 Posts