Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nice! I always get worried about my registration and insurance flying out of my backpack sometimes when I question the integrity of my zippers. So I put them in a ziplock bag and now carry it underneath the liner of my helmet. That way on the days I didn’t carry my back pack I figured well I never forget my helmet. So it works.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, we need more ppl like this. What camera system do you have? Is it both front and rear? It's clear as heII just for rear.
I'm using the GoPro Hero Session 5 both front and rear. To be honest I'd prefer the Hero Session 4 but the 5 has image stabilization. There have been too many glitches with the 5 - video doesn't record, can't upload the video to the computer,,,,

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
I'm using the GoPro Hero Session 5 both front and rear. To be honest I'd prefer the Hero Session 4 but the 5 has image stabilization. There have been too many glitches with the 5 - video doesn't record, can't upload the video to the computer,,,,
Strange, I've got the same one and never experienced any issues with it.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have four of the hero session 5. Two of them work OK One of the others won’t even turn on with either the top right button or the other button. Last one will occasionally switch to time lapse instead of video. All of them at one time or another will not recognize the computer. I have to unplug them and plug them back in several times before they connect to the computer. Before you say it’s operator error, you should know that I have had multiples of each of the go pro versions going back to the original go bro

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Sounds more like an issue on the go pro(s). Sure you haven't been dropping/drowning them occasionally? :p

The only actual issue I've been having, is the battery. Since it barely last's two hours, I've tried riding and recording while having a battery pack connected, to charge/supply power while using it. It's not too fond of that.. Even when it's turned off, it still seems a bit reluctant to charge.
There is a sort of "sleep mode" on the battery pack, but it ain't suppose to sleep as long as something is plugged into it, so I've got no clue here...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The battery on the 5 lasts about 15 minutes less than on the 4 at exactly the same settings. I do use a separate charger that I keep in a pouch that I made.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts