Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
Discussion Starter #1
It鈥檚 been two weeks since I picked up my 2019 Rebel 300 from the dealership.
The service manager agreed that the water pipe and the upper and lower O-rings needed replacement which was done under warranty. The problem is now solved and I鈥檓 confident that it will not happen again as it鈥檚 been two weeks and a lot of miles with no more issues!
my recommendation for those of you who have experienced the rebel coolant leak is to insist that it鈥檚 fixed under warranty and that the water pump is replaced as well as the upper and lower O-rings. The water pipe was defective as well.......it wasn鈥檛 milled to meet flush, which was a manufacturer defect. The new water pipes are correctly milled.
This is the bike from today鈥檚 ride:

Registered
2019 Rebel 300
I put oversized o-rings in my water pipe, less than $5.00 instead of a six hour round trip to the dealer. Problem solved.

Registered
It鈥檚 been two weeks since I picked up my 2019 Rebel 300 from the dealership.
The service manager agreed that the water pipe and the upper and lower O-rings needed replacement which was done under warranty. The problem is now solved and I鈥檓 confident that it will not happen again as it鈥檚 been two weeks and a lot of miles with no more issues!
my recommendation for those of you who have experienced the rebel coolant leak is to insist that it鈥檚 fixed under warranty and that the water pump is replaced as well as the upper and lower O-rings. The water pipe was defective as well.......it wasn鈥檛 milled to meet flush, which was a manufacturer defect. The new water pipes are correctly milled.
This is the bike from today鈥檚 ride:
awesome to hear. glad they fixed it for you, and there are no more (as of now) issues!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts