Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just wondering if you have one installed or plan on which is your favorite? Based on the sound clips on YouTube, which can have so many variables, I am so far leaning towards the Leovince Classic Racer. Anything would be better looking than the stock muffler IMO. However, since I am now riding a Triumph Street Twin she now wants something to rumble along with.

The TBR sounds kind of echo like hollow? Based on the following video

The V&H sounds good but maybe the loudest of the bunch?

The Leovince to my ears/crappy work speakers seems to have a more mellow rumble?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good timing, I just bought a used 2017 500 with the Leo Vince slip on. I have no problem with stock and wouldn't have purchased one myself because I'm cheap but I'm glad the PO installed it. Previously I'd only heard it on You-tube but the Leo Vince sounds pretty close to in-person. Mine doesnt have the baffles installed and it has a nice throaty sound (a burble and a rumble rather than a blat.) The PO said it sounds like a moped wth the baffles installed. It's louder than stock but not too loud and has a really nice sound. I'm liking it more each time I ride.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good timing, I just bought a used 2017 500 with the Leo Vince slip on. I have no problem with stock and wouldn't have purchased one myself because I'm cheap but I'm glad the PO installed it. Previously I'd only heard it on You-tube but the Leo Vince sounds pretty close to in-person. Mine doesnt have the baffles installed and it has a nice throaty sound (a burble and a rumble rather than a blat.) The PO said it sounds like a moped wth the baffles installed. It's louder than stock but not too loud and has a really nice sound. I'm liking it more each time I ride.
It came with a Leovince Racer? Just wondering since there are other LV models.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the V&H exhaust on my rebel and I love it. The sound output is deep, high-quality, and throaty, which totally transforms the bike. It is pretty loud, but it's not obnoxious. I recommend it to anyone who'd like to upgrade their exhaust to something more "serious". Also I love the way it changes the bikes overall look. 10/10

1 - 5 of 5 Posts