Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what did I do today? Cleaned the bike. I tried to remember the last time I did it, and I honestly couldn't recall. The bike didn't even look that dirty to me, until I saw the dirt spots on the towels/rags so it was more obvious.

What I really wanted to say was a friend stopped by while i was cleaning and the 'glass cleaner ' i was using to clean my windscreen wasn't doing all that much, so my friend said hold up a minute, got a spray can out of his truck and brought it over. He told me to use this '210' spray cleaner that he uses at the airport to clean airplane windshields so I figured why not?
Man what a difference, looks brand new! Used it on my helmet visor too, and not a spot on it.
So i was impressed! I'm supposed to receive some more over the weekend next time we get together.
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Detailing products are always a bit steep on price, but they're kinda worth it. No need to buy a plethora though, I use the ones for my car, foam + shampoo, and a strong APC for grease, insect and bird stuff, then I apply synthetic wax which makes cleaning easier for a few months (+ sometimes wheel dressing because I feel fancy). Of course I compare the price of doing it myself + buying products to the local cleaning service dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts