Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm from the Central valley and want to see if we got other riders here that would like to get a group ride going.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi all. I'm from the Central valley and want to see if we got other riders here that would like to get a group ride going.
You do know the Central Valley is larger than Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts combined right! What general area are you talking about? Hopefully you're not near Redding and the fires.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You do know the Central Valley is larger than Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts combined right! What general area are you talking about? Hopefully you're not near Redding and the fires.
I'm near Modesto. Central valley refers to the area from Fresno to Sac. At least in the car meet scene it did. Most of the meets happened here around Modesto since it's the center of both cities.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is where everyone gets confused and flustered on county lines and what not.

When most people think of Central California, they think of: Sac down to Fresno.
Because they don't know that it expands to Glenn County - Kern County/ or they would rather clarify that as a "NorCal State" or "SoCal State"
I'm like most people, I think Central California is from Northern part of the San Joaquin Down to the Southern Line of Fresno County.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts