Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has tried the factory adjustable levers from the CB500F on the Rebel? I found a set for cheap locally but don't want to waste the money if they don't work.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And never mind just realized that Honda only made the brake lever adjustable...... Why Honda why?????????

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you get enough clutch movement to fully engage and disengage the clutch with those? They seem like it would hit the handlebar before actually releasing the clutch completely.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Do you get enough clutch movement to fully engage and disengage the clutch with those? They seem like it would hit the handlebar before actually releasing the clutch completely.
if it ever does that adjust the clutch slack at the opposite end and it will fix it. also i have those levers and big hands and as soon as it gets to 3 its almost to far out for me to grab! I have right set to 2 and the left at 1

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up buying them and giving them a try. The brake lever is to thin where it mounts in the housing though to be usable unless I add some washers to close the gap. The clutch I agree with you Flyinbrianbmx is way to far out not even really an improvement over stock. I think I'm going to try the ones for the Honda Fury next as some seem to have had luck with those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts