Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change out my stock front turn signals but the new turn signal has 2 wires (one ground and one filament). My question is can you split the filament into 2 so there's one for running light and one for blinking (the actual turn signal). I'm new to the world of electrical

·
Registered
451 Posts
I want to change out my stock front turn signals but the new turn signal has 2 wires (one ground and one filament). My question is can you split the filament into 2 so there's one for running light and one for blinking (the actual turn signal). I'm new to the world of electrical
Research before you buy parts people, then buy the RIGHT part! No, you can't take a light designed for one function and make it perform two. There are plenty of after-market multi function light kits out there!

·
Registered
451 Posts
OK so look at this handy dandy item, it mat be able to rescue your situation

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'd say since you dont have much electrical knowledge, to return what you bought and get a light with three wires.
Will make your life much easier!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts