·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Holy crap, that'd be cool. I dig that headlight. Recently blacked the silver trim mount on mine as I wanted it to match the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
24 Posts
love everything but the single seat, cafe racers have passengers too **** it! lol

I wonder if bluecollarbobber is planning on making anything for the rebels

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
love everything but the single seat, cafe racers have passengers too **** it! lol

I sure hope that Lance is developing something for our Rebels....I am hoping for scrambler or street tracker......

Kenny G

·
Registered
10 Posts
I sure hope that Lance is developing something for our Rebels....I am hoping for scrambler or street tracker......

Kenny G
This is something I haven't fully decided on as I begin to add to my 500. I love both the cafe and tracker styles and am torn between the two. Worse problems to have I suppose tho.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Kenny G
I emailed them back in October and they responded that there’s nothing in the works for the Rebel. Maybe that’s changed since.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts