Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to finishing up the tail light today. I will probably end up putting some different blinkers on but for now these tag bolt leds will work. Also replaced the handlebars, grips and some bar end mirrors.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great look! What handlebar did you go with? I got the mirrors and I may change the handlebar during the winter.

Do you have a picture of the whole bike with these mirrors and bar?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Finally got around to finishing up the tail light today. I will probably end up putting some different blinkers on but for now these tag bolt leds will work. Also replaced the handlebars, grips and some bar end mirrors.
i got that same tail light coming, was it hard to setup? Ive never done so before and im kinda nervous :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude... The stickers... I mean, come on..

And also, use extreme caution with those blinkers. I would not have relied upon those
Have you checked the visibility from a distance?
Got those stickers off for ya.

Different blinkers and on the way. They are not very bright in the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got that same tail light coming, was it hard to setup? Ive never done so before and im kinda nervous :p
It took some modifying to the frame under the fender. The holes didn?t line up quite right so I had to stretch them a litttle. Wiring was pretty easy. Let me know if you run into any problems and need my help

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool! Where and how do you plan on mounting them??[/QUOTE]
I imagine i will either mount them in the rear bolt hole on the side of the fender or drill holes into the very back end of the fender. not sure yet. also may try and build a bracket that goes behind the licence plate to hold them on so not to drill any more holes. i ended up going with halogen bulbs since trying to get the hyper-blink fixed is turning to be a hassle.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great look! What handlebar did you go with? I got the mirrors and I may change the handlebar during the winter.

Do you have a picture of the whole bike with these mirrors and bar?
Here ya go

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
D'amn dude, that blacked out front of your's looks pretty darn good... I'm realising that I've got to go down the same road here, get the chrome gone!
How did you go about the top part of the forks to get that black? Plasti dip?

·
Registered
182 Posts
D'amn dude, that blacked out front of your's looks pretty darn good... I'm realising that I've got to go down the same road here, get the chrome gone!
How did you go about the top part of the forks to get that black? Plasti dip?
For me it's just black vinyl that I had laying around. I believe Tdubb used it as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts