Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early 30s originally from San Diego but now living in Boise. 2018 Rebel 500 non ABS (since apparently the ABS models are impossible to get in Idaho lol). I've been riding it about 1000 miles now and love it even more than I already knew I would :smile2:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome! I was visiting some friends in Lake Tahoe over the weekend and met a woman who recently visited Boise and absolutely raved about it. Made me curious about the city. I'm going to Kalispell, MT in September and I'm debating riding my FJ-09 up there (weather permitting). I was thinking of passing through Boise just to see what it's like. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome! I was visiting some friends in Lake Tahoe over the weekend and met a woman who recently visited Boise and absolutely raved about it. Made me curious about the city. I'm going to Kalispell, MT in September and I'm debating riding my FJ-09 up there (weather permitting). I was thinking of passing through Boise just to see what it's like. Is it worth it?
My father-in-law recently retired there from San Francisco, and he loves it there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would say it's definitely worth riding through! The nature here is incredible, great downtown, and there's lots of cool stuff to check out on the quick depending on how much time you have. Hit me up if you come this way!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts