Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody here seen blind spot mirrors like shown beyond?

I had them on my old rebel 450 years ago and I can´t find them anywhere to buy again. They are mounted on the mirror stems. I have searched the net up and down and there are none. Actually, I have small, round blind spot mirrors glued on the primary mirrors, bur I don´t like this solution a lot.

THX for some hints in this matter! :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
I adjusted my stock mirrors out to pretty much function as blind spot mirrors, though I'll still do a quick head check just to make sure.

If I need to see directly behind me, a slight lean to other side gives me that view.

·
Super Moderator
954 Posts
I’m toying with the idea of a bicycle mirror for the right hand side as they are generally small, If I can find a good clamping point somewhere.
My main mirrors are quite small and the field of view isn’t so good as the stock ones, so I usually have to head turn much more before I make a move.

·
Registered
712 Posts
CueBaller, how exactly have you done this?
Although I had or have blind spot mirrors, I make eye control as well, but they help me a little before I do this.
Just adjust them out further so you see more of what's in your blind spot than behind you.

The stock mirrors are fully adjustable: up, down, left, right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts