Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner

Bikini fairings

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TopekaRon 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I'm new here and waiting for my new Rebel 500. I love the look of Honda's mini fairing but I want something a bit taller to help with the wind on the highway. Do you guys have any bikini fairing that fits in mind or know if the bigger fairing on the new 1100 will fit on the 500? Thanks in advance!

#6 ·
I've had some luck fitting a Harley quarter fairing on my 300. You have to be creative as to how to attach it to the forks, but I guess that if it works for a quarter fairing, it should also work for a bikini fairing. The one I got was designed for a Sportster Dyna and had the headlight opening measuring 6.65". That being said, I have no clue whether a bikini fairing is something that is even made for a Sportster/Dyna.

As with everything that was designed for a different bike, your mileage may vary, but it should open up your options a little.

Otherwise, I can think of a few options of Zeedparts that may fit what you are looking for here and here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.