Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2021 Rebel 500 SE. and the first thing i wanted to do was the mirror flip mod with those cheap bar clamp brackets that everyone uses. I eneded up ordering a couple of those brackets, but never attempted to install. since actually seeing in person how cheaply made they are, i wanted to wait for a more reliable and sturdy option. After days of searching off and on i came across these Mr. Lucky’s mirrors. I hesitated on ordering them since they are 40$ Each. I was worried if i spent the money and got them here that they wouldn’t clear the tank. I ended up going for it and installed them today and im happy to say that these mirrors work perfect under the bars! They look so much cleaner than using the stock mirrors with cheap brackets and they feel like very good quality and sturdy mirrors. Hopefully this helps you guys wanting to do the mirror flip but also don’t want to use those brackets that break 60% of the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 500 Rebel
52 Posts
Have you ridden with them yet? They seem very close in. Mine are near the end of my bars to see around me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you ridden with them yet? They seem very close in. Mine are near the end of my bars to see around me.
Yep so far so good. The mirrors are a little bit smaller than the Stock ones so vision is just a little bit different. Other than that all good

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any problems with hitting the tank?
Nope not at all. When first installing it took a bit trying to find the right angle but after the first one it makes the second even easier to figure out. I went on one test drive after those pictures to make sure all went well and then went back and Blue loctited every screw on the mirrors. Been about 100 miles since and they are still holding solid

1 - 7 of 7 Posts