Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have them on both my rebels .Love them .The first thing I put on my bikes :grin2:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was just looking around for this and saw a post about it! I really like the way they look. I tried to order off of Nilmoto.com. But unfortunately, you cannot select delivery to the USA. Anyone else have any ideas/sites to order from/options?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome, you'll have to share some pictures once you get it on. I'm going to check that site out today and see if they'll ship to PA.

In other news, how do you like the corbin seat? Did you go direct to get that?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just got home from work and it's here. Shipped Mar 27, received today.
Cost was 450 CAD, no customs.
Gonna go out and put it on this evening

·
Registered
868 Posts
Batwing is on but not adjusted yet.
I'm happy with it.
If i might be semi-critical for just one second.. so you bought a honda and turned it into a Harley?? :p

more seriously though, if that's what you're after, good on you! glad you're happy with the new look/mods.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have always had Hondas the last 20 years. Got a 2015 and 2012 CBR's in the shed beside the Rebel.
I went to buy a 2016 Harley 72 last October but the sales guy was being a douche with his Harley talk.
I specifically asked about the oil leak that the 72 is known for and he was, well that's what is great about a Harley, you get to know the bike. That's not getting to know it, that's a problem that should be addressed in my opinion but I was willing to let it go.
Then he got on about only bitches get on the back and should not be driving cause a Harley is a mans bike and they call them bitch pads for a reason and all that kind of Harley crap that gives them a bad name. It just rubbed me the wrong way cause I have no issue with supporting your brand but I was standing there with 14 grand in my pocket and that talk might work in a room with a bunch of guys but not when my wife is standing there beside me cause she is the one who decides yes or no on my toys.
My brother and a few friends are Harley, Harley, Harley but I am a Honda fan. I was giving in on buying a Harley but when I have that sort of money in my pocket and run in to a sales guy who thinks his veins are pure Harley blood and anything else should not be called a bike then my better judgement kicked in.
I got the Honda and did it to a cruiser.
I may look at a side car or trike option for it yet, not sure.
The tank I got the tank cause it drives my buddies nuts when I says it looks like yours but mine has a fuel guage and is reliable.
In saying that if the bike does ever let me down on a ride, I am screwed cause I will never live it down.

·
Registered
868 Posts
The tank I got the tank cause it drives my buddies nuts when I says it looks like yours but mine has a fuel guage and is reliable.
In saying that if the bike does ever let me down on a ride, I am screwed cause I will never live it down.
:D that's great. i don't think you have to worry about it letting you down.. at least compared to harley.
totally get the rest about the sales guy and S!&T talk like that, it's ridiculous.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts