Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome ManMostEggs ! That's probably the real deal - good price on it don't you think?
It actually isn't the original ones. The Aviator nations ones were 500cc from what I remember. They had Wrapped exhausts and did not have the stock Honda Exhaust on them. Also the fender on the one on craigslist is the stock Rebel Fender Cut in half. The Aviator Nation ones had A completely different rear fender. The aviator nation ones also had Aviator Nation logo stiched on the seat and said Rebel on the tank.

·
Super Moderator
1,119 Posts
It actually isn't the original ones. The Aviator nations ones were 500cc from what I remember. They had Wrapped exhausts and did not have the stock Honda Exhaust on them. Also the fender on the one on craigslist is the stock Rebel Fender Cut in half. The Aviator Nation ones had A completely different rear fender. The aviator nation ones also had Aviator Nation logo stiched on the seat and said Rebel on the tank.
not a bad profit for a couple decals and a sawsall blade then

·
Registered
182 Posts

here is the video of the original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=tO5AUBFmCQ4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts