Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Moto Friends!! I've purchased the STS (https://www.safer-turn.com) for my new Rebel. Does anyone have a electrical wire diagram for this new bike? I need the color scheme for the signal and power harnesses. I'm searching online and have gotten a flood of results. Not sure which is correct. Was hoping one of my Rebel friends has some quick tips.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey Moto Friends!! I've purchased the STS (https://www.safer-turn.com) for my new Rebel. Does anyone have a electrical wire diagram for this new bike? I need the color scheme for the signal and power harnesses. I'm searching online and have gotten a flood of results. Not sure which is correct. Was hoping one of my Rebel friends has some quick tips.
Until Honda and Helm get their sh*# together and publish a service manual, you may be left using similar honda late model diagrams say from a CBR, to identify color coding, then double check. There's almost certainly standardization working in your favor.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Until Honda and Helm get their sh*# together and publish a service manual, you may be left using similar honda late model diagrams say from a CBR, to identify color coding, then double check. There's almost certainly standardization working in your favor.
The CBR is what I found to be most similar. Gonna give it a go. Thx.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've pretty much gotten into the habit of canceling the signal mid-turn. If I do happen to occasionally forget, it's only for a few seconds, as I'm constantly scanning... road, sides, mirrors, instruments, etc.
Same here Cue, however...I am so used to my Can Am Spyder which has the auto signal system. Makes me definitely want it on all my bikes. :grin2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the service manual. Is this what you need? If so, I can try to take better photos..

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the service manual. Is this what you need? If so, I can try to take better photos..
It will help to me because i am planning to buy smart turn system myself. So pelase share
Sorry, still new to the forum and didn't realize you had replied. Why don't you send me a PM and we'll figure this out? I can send to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts