Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey folks, been some posts in the past about these exhausts and I think I'm about to pull the trigger on this one for my 1100:

Anyone have any experience with these products? From what I can find online they make good stuff. Hard to tell if it comes with removable baffle, so any help would be great.

Well, I pulled the trigger...so I'll be letting everyone know sometime this month.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And it's here... Install was mostly simple, except you have to remove a thick rubber gasket from the connection point of the OEM exhaust and it was a struggle. Getting it into the new exhaust was even worse, so I settled for part way and just mounting. Shouldn't be a problem. Took it for a 20 minute spin tonight and seems to be great. Not too loud at, but with small gurgles and loud on rev when you need to get noticed. Significantly lighter and feel it on the bike for sure. Want to say performance was a little sharper, but could be excitement. Happy I got it for about $150 cheaper than it's on for now at Webike, but so far like the look, definitely high quality and well made.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts