Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.
Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground.
Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift.
Show someone how much you care. Offer them defense against the Evil Road Spirits!

Any one heard of this/these

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I told my husband about this thread and his reaction was to gift me the bell from the Lindt chocolate bunny that I bought him.

Would it work since

1) I originally gifted the bunny to him
2) It does not have a cross on it and also is generally pagan being from an Easter bunny

Also I am wondering if the ringing will drive me insane.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Got one from a friend today but I know he had it on his Harley before he sold it. Not sure if it’ll have the same effect. Any input is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A bell that has been previously used by a friend is even more special!

Lucky You,

Kenny G

·
Registered
173 Posts
I told my husband about this thread and his reaction was to gift me the bell from the Lindt chocolate bunny that I bought him.

Would it work since

1) I originally gifted the bunny to him
2) It does not have a cross on it and also is generally pagan being from an Easter bunny

Also I am wondering if the ringing will drive me insane.

You won’t hear the ringing when riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
527 Posts
When this thread first came out I thought these gremlin bells were ridiculous ...now I kind of want one :grin2:
Hopefully I can find one at a swap meet, doesn't seem right to buy one new off a shelf.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
When this thread first came out I thought these gremlin bells were ridiculous ...now I kind of want one :grin2:
Hopefully I can find one at a swap meet, doesn't seem right to buy one new off a shelf.
I think part of the myth/mystery is that it has to be given to you by someone that loves you and wants you to be safe.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts