Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a black one.
Looks wise the seat looks amazing. Comfort wise its just mildly better maybe 35% better than the stock seat.
My tail bone used to hurt after riding on the stock seat, this new one seems to have fixed that problem for me.
But now the very front of the seat feels funny, it dosnt hurt but feels kinda odd like someone is cupping my balls lol.
I sat on the rear passenger part and it seemed way too hard.

I think that most of these seats that are coming out of Thailand right now are designed mostly for looks.
This seat is a good upgrade over the stock seat but I promise that you wont be fully satisfied when it comes to comfort.

Looks 9 out of 10
Comfort 6 out of 10

I will try to get pictures for you today but it will be in the rain as its currently raining all day today.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That seat looks ok, is it comfortable?

My bike has a trunk and side bags, so I need a solo seat. Hopefully mustang will have one soon, or I will have the stock one redone to make it more comfortable.
Look at second post in this thread lol

Its better than the stock seat but still not good enough.

·
Registered
872 Posts
as I stated before they should've just done that from the start, designed it for 2 up riding.
i was looking at the seat Samurai has, looks good, figured i'd be chancing the comfort. in the end i chose the NOI ones from Zeed that I got simply to try a different color (brown). still snow/rain today so another day i couldn't ride.. i haven't put more than 30 miles on the new seat so not enough time for me to fully evaluate it just yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a black one.
Looks wise the seat looks amazing. Comfort wise its just mildly better maybe 35% better than the stock seat.
My tail bone used to hurt after riding on the stock seat, this new one seems to have fixed that problem for me.
But now the very front of the seat feels funny, it dosnt hurt but feels kinda odd like someone is cupping my balls lol.
I sat on the rear passenger part and it seemed way too hard.

I think that most of these seats that are coming out of Thailand right now are designed mostly for looks.
This seat is a good upgrade over the stock seat but I promise that you wont be fully satisfied when it comes to comfort.

Looks 9 out of 10
Comfort 6 out of 10

I will try to get pictures for you today but it will be in the rain as its currently raining all day today.
Thanks for the info and pics! Looks great. Have you ever had a passenger?

·
Registered
814 Posts
588 Canadian = $442.87
I have the Zeedparts seat. And yea it is obscenely cheaper than the Corbin. But, the seat is really no more comfortable for the main rider than the stock seat. And the leather used is is some cheapo plastileather. The cushion is nothing and the way it mounts while fine isn't quite as nice as the stock seat mount. I actually have been very happy with my seat and do recommend it. That being said, if the Corbin with passenger existed when I bought it I would have paid for it. The leather on Corbin seats is nicer. The cushions on their seats are 1000x better than the Thailand made seats. The price of the Corbin may be seem high but if this is a bike you plan on keeping, it would likely be worth it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts