Votes: 91 14.9%
  • 30 - 45

Votes: 196 32.1%
  • 46 - 59

Votes: 182 29.8%
  • 60 or older

Votes: 141 23.1%
161 - 180 of 230 Posts
So do we all. But in fairness, if you were playing Skyrim as a kid, I've got a few years on ya. ;)
Been gaming since '79.
I've actually never played Skyrim - in fact the first I'd heard of it was in this thread!
I played on a Nintendo Gameboy once when my daughter was little! Otherwise it's been online Scrabble šŸ˜‚

There comes a time in life when you just have no idea what young people are talking about....
. . . which neatly ties in with the title of this thread!
I'm with you Robbie, I know very little about computer games. My young grandson tries to educate me in things which happen on something he's got called a PS5 . . .

Guys you need to add some more age brackets, 46-59 is 13 years, it follows next would be 60-73?
If so I am in a bracket you have yet to create since I am going on 75.
Licensed on bike number 6, Rebel 500 first downsize and 5th Honda of 6 bikes.
Traded in a 2008 Vstar 1300 tourer. Needed some light, easy to handle and fun to ride locally.

I am possibly the oldest rider on here.

I will be 80 years old next year and still ride almost any day that is not raining.

I am riding smaller bikes than I used to because of the strength, or lack of, in my legs.

I own: 1976 Harley Sportster

2009 Buell Blast

2103 Suzuki Savage/S40

Life is good.
Kenny G
I hope I have the strength and courage you have as I age. Great stuff Kenny. Hope you continue living life the way you do and ride safe.
Hang in there Kenny, pushing 75 myself and just got a new 500 ABS for same reasons.
It was getting hard to push my 1300 out of the garage or pick it up off the stand ha ha

I've actually never played Skyrim - in fact the first I'd heard of it was in this thread!
I played on a Nintendo Gameboy once when my daughter was little! Otherwise it's been online Scrabble šŸ˜‚
I mixed up people's posts, I apologize. I love Scrabble! Even though I'm a longtime gamer, I've noticed as of the last few years that I spend a majority of my time playing games that challenge my mind (Scrabble), or are very simple (card games).

I mixed up people's posts, I apologize. I love Scrabble! Even though I'm a longtime gamer, I've noticed as of the last few years that I spend a majority of my time playing games that challenge my mind (Scrabble), or are very simple (card games).
It's fine! This thread has been / still is very entertaining - I'm loving it! x

Back on two wheels in the UK after a 40 year hiatus. Did so much research before venturing out for a test ride, mostly thanks to MCrider.com for a comprehensive refresher course. Used to ride a Suzuki GT500 back in the late 70's early 80's, took it all over France, and have now had the Rebel 500s for a month. Absolutely love it, but then I also love my 2009 MG TF.

One thing I note from watching YouTube videos, you guys in the US and Canada have got no idea what a corner/bend is. In the UK, apart from the motorway, we don't have straight wide roads, we have car width lanes and perpetual tight bends.

I am 55, and only back on two wheels since December. I used to ride dirt bikes back in my 20's. I am an old timer who wears harness boots, and often a leather riding jacket.

Honda is promoting the Rebel as a millennial's bike but is it. Honda has been wrong before in their marketing for young buyers. The car branch missed the boat on young buyers with the Element but it sould well to middle aged an even senior buyers. So, which age bracket do you fit in to?

If you are under 18 then pick that.
Maybe start a new pole. What is the age of the new 1100 owners. I don't remember if that was done already.

Honda is promoting the Rebel as a millennial's bike but is it. Honda has been wrong before in their marketing for young buyers. The car branch missed the boat on young buyers with the Element but it sould well to middle aged an even senior buyers. So, which age bracket do you fit in to?

If you are under 18 then pick that.
Turned 70 in December. My last bike was a 2018 Goldwing DCT. As much as I liked it I decided I wasn't old enough for a Wing yet šŸ„“
Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Tire

161 - 180 of 230 Posts