Votes: 91 14.9%
  • 30 - 45

Votes: 196 32.1%
  • 46 - 59

Votes: 182 29.8%
  • 60 or older

Votes: 141 23.1%
141 - 160 of 230 Posts
I have yet to get my M license here but I have ridden 150ccs for daily and R1 on track back home. Turning 28 this year. It's either the 500 or the 1100 for me. I am planning to take it to all 48 states and hopefully I can start it late summer!

I've never heard that expression before.
It's a reference from the video game Skyrim, where a bug (feature?) made some of the guards around the game world to constantly repeat to the player "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee". It quickly became a meme.

It's a reference from the video game Skyrim, where a bug (feature?) made some of the guards around the game world to constantly repeat to the player "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee". It quickly became a meme.
So!
I used to be thinner until I took an arrow to the knee . . . does that work 🤣

I always assumed they ripped that off (or heavily borrowed/modified) from Monty Python

141 - 160 of 230 Posts