Votes: 91 14.9%
  • 30 - 45

Votes: 196 32.1%
  • 46 - 59

Votes: 182 29.8%
  • 60 or older

Votes: 141 23.1%
121 - 140 of 230 Posts
Honda is promoting the Rebel as a millennial's bike but is it. Honda has been wrong before in their marketing for young buyers. The car branch missed the boat on young buyers with the Element but it sould well to middle aged an even senior buyers. So, which age bracket do you fit in to?

If you are under 18 then pick that.
How about gender profile? Too many options?!
I sometimes jokingly call mine the Honda L*****n 500 (sorry)...... the bike perfect for women too

How about gender profile? Too many options?!
I sometimes jokingly call mine the Honda L*****n 500 (sorry)...... the bike perfect for women too
Bearing in mind the large number of categories for gender, I guess male/female/non-binary would be the easiest way to set up a poll. If somebody does one, I'd venture to guess that HondaRebel3 riders would have a higher proportion of women thatn you would find in the general bike-riding population.

Honda is promoting the Rebel as a millennial's bike but is it. Honda has been wrong before in their marketing for young buyers. The car branch missed the boat on young buyers with the Element but it sould well to middle aged an even senior buyers. So, which age bracket do you fit in to?

If you are under 18 then pick that.
I am 80 years old, and I ride my Rebel 500 every day, weather permitting.

I'm 49, and wife's 46. I took up riding at 46, and so will she in May. Wish I'd started earlier in life, but it is what it is. Just glad I never went through the crotch rocket phase as I'd likely ended up splatted on a wall or some big rig's windshield.

All manufacturers can market to whomever they want, it's a roll of the dice no matter how you look at it. That said, good technology at a reasonable price seems to hit with just about everyone. Except for some of my fellow HD owners. :ROFLMAO:

121 - 140 of 230 Posts