Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently fitted the vance and hines upsweep. Looks beautiful but after 20 minutes hurts my head even with noise cancelling ear plugs. Can anyone recommend alternatives that look nice, sound deep and growly?. Uk legal 👍

· Registered
28 Posts
Recently fitted the vance and hines upsweep. Looks beautiful but after 20 minutes hurts my head even with noise cancelling ear plugs. Can anyone recommend alternatives that look nice, sound deep and growly?. Uk legal 👍
I think Miller fits the bill, although a bit pricey.

· Registered
2021 Honda CMX1100 DCT
198 Posts
Did say what type Rebel you own but very pleased with the Two Brothers I have after doing a whole lot of research on this for the CMX1100 .. Mine is the upswept type but they have a low mount model as well ..

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Motorcycle

· Registered
12 Posts
I have been a huge fan of the Leo Vince Classic Racer - Black. Cost-wise, I think it is around the same as the Vance & Hines or TBR ones, but the sound is not much different from stock. Maybe just a slight more throaty when idling, and screams a little more than stock when really rolling on the throttle; but totally bearable. I was more interested in changing the look than the sound, so it really fit the bill.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts