Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minor changes but loving it! These Pazzo short adjustable levers and VansxCult grips are finally on. Had to adjust the levers a few times while out for a ride for comfort. Still need to get used to it. I also installed the grips on the opposite side so that needs to be switched.

Looking to get the Vance & Hines exhaust but it's backordered and will be available mid to end of August - $530 cad. Still shopping around. Worth the wait?

·
Registered
442 Posts
VANCE and HINES ? Definitely worth the wait. I had one then sold it .went back to stock for a while then bought another one . im Keeping this. Can’t imagine myself buying one the third time around lol. Bought both from eBay. Keep an eye on it. Free shipping too

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like the helmet/jacket/grip color accents you got there. But I’m curious about the adjustable levers and what all they replace. Could you post a closer picture from the driver seat please?

·
Registered
19 Posts
....I also installed the grips on the opposite side so that needs to be switched.

Looking to get the Vance & Hines exhaust but it's backordered and will be available mid to end of August - $530 cad. Still shopping around. Worth the wait?
I’m not sure what you mean....’installed grips on the opposite side’. Throttle and clutch grips switched around.

The Vance and Hines pipe is nice. Do you have plans in the future doing road trips with you Rebel? If so, would you consider saddle bags? If yes, an upsweep pipe limits you from saddle bags.

My friend installed the Diablo pipe which is also an upsweep pipe. He wanted saddle bags but decided against because of his pipe. He ended riding from Vancouver to Calgary with a duffle bag strapped to his Hepco & Becker rack.

Something to consider.

Ride safe and stay safe.

·
Registered
2019 Rebel 500 ABS
11 Posts
I have that same helmet! I like that you played off of it with those grips.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VANCE and HINES ? Definitely worth the wait. I had one then sold it .went back to stock for a while then bought another one . im Keeping this. Can’t imagine myself buying one the third time around lol. Bought both from eBay. Keep an eye on it. Free shipping too
After watching a few vids, I decided I'd go with V&H. When I called the shop two weeks ago, I could get it by mid-august. I went to the shop yesterday to finally place my order and now it's backordered until October!! I think it's hard to come by Canada than US 😓

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m not sure what you mean....’installed grips on the opposite side’. Throttle and clutch grips switched around.

The Vance and Hines pipe is nice. Do you have plans in the future doing road trips with you Rebel? If so, would you consider saddle bags? If yes, an upsweep pipe limits you from saddle bags.

My friend installed the Diablo pipe which is also an upsweep pipe. He wanted saddle bags but decided against because of his pipe. He ended riding from Vancouver to Calgary with a duffle bag strapped to his Hepco & Becker rack.

Something to consider.

Ride safe and stay safe.

Not my photo but glad someone sent me this as I didn't even bother to check lol.

As per the bags, these are the ones I'm eyeing from Thailand. I was only looking at small bags and maybe one saddle on the left. Trick question tho, since I haven't gone on the highway yet 🤫 Currently stuck city riding 😓

·
Registered
442 Posts
After watching a few vids, I decided I'd go with V&H. When I called the shop two weeks ago, I could get it by mid-august. I went to the shop yesterday to finally place my order and now it's backordered until October!! I think it's hard to come by Canada than US 😓
Guess what, while getting something from eBay, I found out Vance and Hines is back on stock. Vance & Hines Black Upsweep Slip on Muffler for 17-20 Honda Rebel CMX 500 300 | eBay And it’s CARB compliant too for the rebel 500 according to the Vance and Hines website.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi Missy. Please could you tell me if you know the make and source of the swing arm bag?

Thank You

·
Registered
2017 Honda Rebel 300 CMX300a
74 Posts
Not my photo but glad someone sent me this as I didn't even bother to check lol.

As per the bags, these are the ones I'm eyeing from Thailand. I was only looking at small bags and maybe one saddle on the left. Trick question tho, since I haven't gone on the highway yet 🤫 Currently stuck city riding 😓

View attachment 32551
Wait, someone makes a bag that fits up above the engine near the radiator? What are these types of bags called?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guess what, while getting something from eBay, I found out Vance and Hines is back on stock. Vance & Hines Black Upsweep Slip on Muffler for 17-20 Honda Rebel CMX 500 300 | eBay And it’s CARB compliant too for the rebel 500 according to the Vance and Hines website.
Sorry late reply. I was off this forum for awhile. Just checked the link it's still in stock. Thanks for sharing? I decided to order it from a local Motorcycle shop in July/August. I'm from Toronto so it's scary ordering in the US because of extra duties etc. It arrived last week and now it's on! Will post a photo of on my profile and main forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts