Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week on my new 2019 Rebel 300:
I installed the Seven Speed pullback risers, the Honda passenger backrest +rear cargo carrier. Everything was super easy to install & the pullback risers make a huge difference in comfortably for me. For reference I am 5’7” tall

·
Registered
4 Posts
Will the pullback risers allow you to be in a more upright position on the bike? Sometimes I find it a little uncomfortable to be in a slight hunched position for longer rides on my 500

·
Registered
251 Posts
Will the pullback risers allow you to be in a more upright position on the bike? Sometimes I find it a little uncomfortable to be in a slight hunched position for longer rides on my 500
it raises the bar 1 1/2" and has a 3/4" pullback

Reactions: Mutley53

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YES! I was having the same issue with being a little hunched over forward but now I’m in a more upright & comfortable position. I highly recommend these Seven Speed pullback risers!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
YES! I was having the same issue with being a little hunched over forward but now I’m in a more upright & comfortable position. I highly recommend these Seven Speed pullback risers!!
OH PERFECT, okay great, i'm going to look into these then, thanks so much

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking online now, where did you get yours? And are there other riser options that have differing levels of height and pullback? Like different risers you can buy? Are these specifically for the rebel or are they more of a universal product?Sorry for so many questions, new rider with a 2020 500

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm looking online now, where did you get yours? And are there other riser options that have differing levels of height and pullback? Like different risers you can buy? Are these specifically for the rebel or are they more of a universal product?Sorry for so many questions, new rider with a 2020 500
Got my Seven Speed risers here

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OH PERFECT, okay great, i'm going to look into these then, thanks so much
Whatever you do, make sure you get this brand! I tried a few different risers that would allow some pool back but none of them would allow me to use the stock riser top clamps which we need to use to mount the speedo.
This is the eBay seller that I got mine from. It took only one week to get from Thailand to my house here in Tennessee.

·
Registered
2020 Silver Rebel 500 ABS
11 Posts
Always nice to see your new installs on your bike. Problem is I end up adding to my to do list for my bike, lol.

Already got the Dart Flyscreen last week for my bike :p

Risers will be a big plus for me also.

Keep up the good work :)

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Always nice to see your new installs on your bike. Problem is I end up adding to my to do list for my bike, lol.

Already got the Dart Flyscreen last week for my bike :p

Risers will be a big plus for me also.

Keep up the good work :)
Thank you!!! Looking forward to seeing what yous gets done to it 👍🏻👍🏻

1 - 13 of 13 Posts