Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have added Givi screen, cramp-buster on throttle, footboards with non-slip pads added, saddlebags with frames, sissy bar and back-pad plus a gel seat pad to avoid numb-bum. Pics show the add-ons, plus the M8 bolts I had to tap into the rear guard mounting holes. Passenger seat bolted down to hold saddlebags on. Hoping to obtain gear indicator, centre-stand and crash-bars soon. fullsizeoutput_9e9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9ed.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9f3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9ef.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9f1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9f5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_9f7.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks good. How well does that windscreen work and is it easy to take off?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Agreed with @Otroo ... Looks great. I am also intrigued to find out about the Givi screen and how you like it. I have the Puig windscreen. It's nice, definitely deflects wind off your body. However, it puts a lot of it to your helmet/head area which can get a little annoying after a while. If this deflects completely up and over, I might be interested in picking one up.

Also; how does the throw saddlebags/frames work with the passenger seat and sissy bar?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts