Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I am new here and I own a rebel exactly for a week. I´m not from the states or from any other english - spoken nation. I´m an austrian and in my country there are some rebel-riders. My dealer says, they are going out of the desk like ****.
Until now I have done some trips with her and it´s true what most of the bike- journalists say: she is a great bike- for beginners and for advanced bikers.
I have modded her a bit already: H&B leather bags, the neccesary c- bow racks and an engine guard.

My bikes before this rebel: first also a Rebel, the cmx 450 (very rare in Austria) and after that a Kawasaki EN 500. This rebel is my first brand new bike, the others I had buyed second hand.
I think about to christen her with a name: I thought about: the bike is named rebel, OK. what´s a rebel? Who is or was a rebel? So, i need the name of a real rebel. :|
Anybody here has some ideas? :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
1,163 Posts
Hi there!

I am new here and I own a rebel exactly for a week. I´m not from the states or from any other english - spoken nation. I´m an austrian and in my country there are some rebel-riders. My dealer says, they are going out of the desk like ****.
Until now I have done some trips with her and it´s true what most of the bike- journalists say: she is a great bike- for beginners and for advanced bikers.
I have modded her a bit already: H&B leather bags, the neccesary c- bow racks and an engine guard.

My bikes before this rebel: first also a Rebel, the cmx 450 (very rare in Austria) and after that a Kawasaki EN 500. This rebel is my first brand new bike, the others I had buyed second hand.
I think about to christen her with a name: I thought about: the bike is named rebel, OK. what´s a rebel? Who is or was a rebel? So, i need the name of a real rebel. :|
https://listverse.com/2011/05/17/top-10-rebels-through-history/

my choice: Spartacus

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hi there!

Welcome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Bavaria so we're not so far apart.

I ordered the last one in Germany until the next shipment in August...so I know that they're selling really well here too. I should be able to pick mine up on Saturday. As for names, I'm calling mine Berel (as in Rebel spelled sideways..also Beryl is a female name in England).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts