Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I friend and I rode 547 miles in North Dakota, Manitoba, Ontario and Minnesota on 07/12/2019.

My bike is the Honda Valkyrie.

GPS track of route we took

fueling up in Sioux Narrows Ontario

a stop at rest area along Hwy 1 in Manitoba

entering Canadian customs at Emerson Manitoba

crossing bridge over the Rainy River to get to US Customs at Baudette MN

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow. Must be an epic ride. One of my to do list is to do a long ride solo or with a buddy. Will need to get a touring for that though .

·
Registered
123 Posts
my longest one day ride was 1,560 miles doing an Iron Butt Association Bun Burner Gold ride....1500 miles in 24 hours or less.

Iron butt. Wow. I had monkey butt after only 200 miles ride . Wish Corbin will make a solo seat not a fan of their gunfighter design.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iron butt. Wow. I had monkey butt after only 200 miles ride . Wish Corbin will make a solo seat not a fan of their gunfighter design.

Mustang Motorcycle Seats called yesterday and said the Tripper Solo Seat I ordered for the Rebel has been made and is ready to ship...holiday on Monday so will be shipped out Tuesday and I should get it hopefully by Friday.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bun Burner Gold is most impressive, well done! My longest day ride was 1,098 miles doing the Saddle sore 1000.

I did four SaddleSore 1000's prior to the Bun Burner Gold...three of them certified...one I never submitted the paperwork. I gave up on all that foolishness after the BBG. :laugh:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mustang Motorcycle Seats called yesterday and said the Tripper Solo Seat I ordered for the Rebel has been made and is ready to ship...holiday on Monday so will be shipped out Tuesday and I should get it hopefully by Friday.

I Hope for a good report on this seat, I think I'd like one.

·
Registered
123 Posts

I’m excited and can’t wait for your review. Please post. Thank you :wink2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts