Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, I was just looking around at the prospective specs and aesthetics for the new rebel coming out. I was wondering what you all thought about it, there's a few minor mechanical internal things, but supposedly there's going to be a few new colors. I'm a huge fan of the way the blacked out bike looks, but the new "Candy Diesel Red" is kind of an eye catcher for me. Am I totally off base? Let me know! 馃馃徎

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm curious where you read about the minor mechanical internal changes? Everything I've read so far explicitly states that there are none according to the swiss documents for the engine and emissions.
Maybe I'm mistaken, I thought it said something about slightly less oil and a different oiling pattern for better distribution. Let me link an article real quick.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Registered
2021 Rebel 1100 - Metallic Black

Registered
It appears from the photo that the windscreen would be to low to be useful in the rain or for wind protection.
Yeah I can imagine it keeping wind off the upper body but it's still going to hit your shoulders and helmet. Maybe there's less buffeting that way? I like that they extended it to cover the grips though for cold weather.

Registered
Hey y'all, I was just looking around at the prospective specs and aesthetics for the new rebel coming out. I was wondering what you all thought about it, there's a few minor mechanical internal things, but supposedly there's going to be a few new colors. I'm a huge fan of the way the blacked out bike looks, but the new "Candy Diesel Red" is kind of an eye catcher for me. Am I totally off base? Let me know! 馃馃徎
I may be mistaken but the fairing on the new 1100 T model seems different than the batwing fairing sold as an accessory, which is disappointing to me since I prefer the original.

Registered
1 - 20 of 23 Posts