Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
It won’t fit right out the box but I made it fit after some persuasion (cutting and grinding the bracket)i love it. View attachment 31622 View attachment 31623
Any chance you would be willing to give some more detailed instruction on how you manipulated the cowl on. I have a 2018 Rebel 500 and bought the cowl but It's just driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

you have the 2020 rebel with the fancy led headlight ? If yes then it’s plug and play. If not then it’s a pain in the behind to install. It fits but hardly and you have to cut the brackets and apply zip ties. Here’s the link

@Pogiboy11 I just picked up a 2019 and was hoping to make it look more 2020-like. I noticed you said:

you have the 2020 rebel with the fancy led headlight ? If yes then it’s plug and play. If not then it’s a pain in the behind to install. It fits but hardly and you have to cut the brackets and apply zip ties.
So, I was planning on replacing the stock headlight with a new, "fancy" LED one - would that make the 2020 OEM cowl fit on my 2019 without having to cut/slice/screw?

Hoping to avoid any cutting of the plastic or of any stock brackets.

Thanks!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.