Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 300 headlight is 5.75” in diameter. However, when I look up LED lights for my bike on Amazon, it says that those same LED lights don’t match my bike. I’m confused as to why?

Anyone have recommendations/links to headlights (entire housing not just bulbs) you’ve purchased and installed that work well? The factory light is not bright enough and I can’t see well at night. I have already swapped the bulbs for LED’s and that made it just a bit brighter but the location of the bulbs aren’t faced directly toward the road. I need a new housing completely. . Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Rebel 500
60 Posts
The 300 headlight is 5.75” in diameter. However, when I look up LED lights for my bike on Amazon, it says that those same LED lights don’t match my bike. I’m confused as to why?

Anyone have recommendations/links to headlights (entire housing not just bulbs) you’ve purchased and installed that work well? The factory light is not bright enough and I can’t see well at night. I have already swapped the bulbs for LED’s and that made it just a bit brighter but the location of the bulbs aren’t faced directly toward the road. I need a new housing completely. . Thank you in advance.
Alot of amazon parts will say it doesn't match your bike because it does that to me when I'm looking for stuff. You have to read the product description to see if it matches.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alot of amazon parts will say it doesn't match your bike because it does that to me when I'm looking for stuff. You have to read the product description to see if it matches.
Thank you! I did that and ordered one so I hope it works because the measurements seem to match. :) 😊 I’m excited for a new light, I really need it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I tried installing one myself and didnt work either i think you have to modify a ring for Or buy a bigger one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts