Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
If that came in a 1000cc, I would be screaming "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

It's still a hot-ass bike though, I love the looks but I'd be stuck trading a 18 Rebel 500 for a 19 Rebel Mask 500 :(

·
Registered
466 Posts
Looks neat. Looks like some lean to the bars with those clip-ons, more cafe racer with feet way back. Very chunky tyres. Could it be 1L? Does that radiator look bigger or not?

·
Registered
939 Posts
I can't tell about the radiator because of that huge ass belly pan on the front. also Rebel is not spelled "rabel" LOL
the engine almost looks like it's mounted at a different angle to my bike, and yeah you'd be leaning over riding that for sure.
nice rear shocks.
my question is does the speedo lift up somehow to get to the fuel fill? assuming it's actually capable of being ridden and not just a demo/showroom piece.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rebel is not spelled "rabel" LOL

my question is does the speedo lift up somehow to get to the fuel fill? assuming it's actually capable of being ridden and not just a demo/showroom piece.

I saw the RABEL misspelling too! They also misidentified several of the other motorcycles.

Looks like there is a gas cap about 6 inches back of the display (towards the seat), so I don't think the display lifts up.

But I dig the cb500f. My 300 may have to give way for it. And if I really want to spend more money...I'm drooling over the new cb650R. Love those pipes...and the 4 cylinder engine has got to be SO smooth!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts