Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda Motorbike Idea Challenge 2017 Thailand (not in English)

Honda Thailand sponsored the show. There were 12 custom rebels entered.

·
Registered
91 Posts
They need to move the camera faster and shake it some more, that's how you can take in all the details of the bikes.

·
Super Moderator
1,295 Posts
They need to move the camera faster and shake it some more, that's how you can take in all the details of the bikes.
If I had more time or a faster internet connection I would download the video and stabilize it - that made me ill watching.

·
Registered
182 Posts
This years motor & bike show is on right now, I’m very tempted to go but I have a weak resistance for a new bike or gadgets.
I just went to the show around here. Sat on a bunch a sweet rides. Now I'm just itching to ride (still snow here) and wanting a new bike. Bad move on my part.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That camerawork...I saw everything yet nothing at the same time, just blurs of colors. Would have been nice to see close up shots of each Rebel, hopefully those bikes will makes their rounds around the world. Or at least someone upload a few clear shots.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man, some people are insanely creative and, even more importantly, capable of pulling off those ideas and building these bikes. More power to Honda for sponsoring such events!

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts