Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner

1100 Two Brothers Exhaust Installed--Holy S#!T--Pics

10K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  Stonecrusher 
#1 ·
Decided on Two Bros over Vance & Hines for availability of DB killer if needed. Everyone is sold out. Two Bros told me next batch is out for coating and would be few weeks. Happened to call Revzilla (showing "Out of Stock"). They said they had one. Bought it over the phone. 3 days later and installed this evening. I painted their ridiculous shiny clamp and bolt with flat black grill paint. Then about 10 mins to install. Incredible sound. Less than half the weight of stock pipe. Loud but not neighbor complaint loud unless you are at 5K through the 'hood. Pics:

https://flic.kr/p/2kZRYKy

#10 ·
How's the performance @Pseudo-Fed ?

I'd hooked up my Two Bros slip on for the 500 onto my 1100 and had it on for 50 miles or so but there was a significant lag on initial acceleration. It's the same pipe, but the 1100 model has a little more length in connection pipe, which could conceivably help with the issue on my set up.

#18 ·
#25 ·
Whichever replacement exhaust you choose, does the bike need to be re-tuned (for instance dyno-tuned) to ensure that the fuel injection is correct? Surely making the engine breathe easier makes the mixture leaner? And does changing the exhaust invalidate the warranty?

Any thoughts folks?

#27 ·
The A/F and HO2S sensors will do their job and the ECU will learn fuel trim on the open loop again. This is similar to when the ECU switches from low-octane to high-octane fuel and vice versa with help of knock sensor.

Reactions: industrialfish
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.