Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Rebel 1100 Manual
51 Posts
Idunno, looks like the Miller exhaust is still an inch lower than the top of the stock muffler. Looking at pictures side by side. Kinda looks like it sits at the mid point of the stocker. Still, of they could make it sit parallel with the bottom of the stock muffler, that would be great.

I agree. If it wasn't for the clearance and sound issues, I would have kept it installed.
Miller from Europe is in development for a Rebel 1100 exhaust they call exhaust Breaker that will be available for the North American market by the end of 2021. They are not releasing prices at this time. They offer three slightly alternative designs.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Rebel 1100 DCT and 2012 Yamaha FZ8
176 Posts
Miller from Europe is in development for a Rebel 1100 exhaust they call exhaust Breaker that will be available for the North American market by the end of 2021. They are not releasing prices at this time. They offer three slightly alternative designs.
Yeah, I guess we won't know what it'll look like until it's out on the market.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whichever replacement exhaust you choose, does the bike need to be re-tuned (for instance dyno-tuned) to ensure that the fuel injection is correct? Surely making the engine breathe easier makes the mixture leaner? And does changing the exhaust invalidate the warranty?

Any thoughts folks?

·
Registered
2021 Rebel 1100 DCT
53 Posts
Whichever replacement exhaust you choose, does the bike need to be re-tuned (for instance dyno-tuned) to ensure that the fuel injection is correct? Surely making the engine breathe easier makes the mixture leaner? And does changing the exhaust invalidate the warranty?

Any thoughts folks?
No because all the emission technology is forward of the muffler. Catalytic converter, oxygen sensor, are part of the headers so anything downstream should make zero difference to anything except sound.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The A/F and HO2S sensors will do their job and the ECU will learn fuel trim on the open loop again. This is similar to when the ECU switches from low-octane to high-octane fuel and vice versa with help of knock sensor.

Reactions: industrialfish
21 - 27 of 27 Posts