Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ICYMI

Lot's of talk about the "too soft" suspension on our bikes. I stumbled on this last night:

Öhlins For Honda Rebel 500:

Let the spending continue!:grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Yeah someone posted this somewhere else here on the forum coulpe of days ago.
Would love to upgrade the suspension on it, but ****..! That price ain't worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
I couldn't find a price list anywhere. How bad is it??
Huh, could not find the thread again where it was posted, seems it's removed for some reason.
But as far as I remember, for the rear suspention they were 600/700$ without the piggy back, and with it it was a wooping 1200$. But don't quote me on that, but it was in that range at least.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Huh, could not find the thread again where it was posted, seems it's removed for some reason.
But as far as I remember, for the rear suspention they were 600/700$ without the piggy back, and with it it was a wooping 1200$. But don't quote me on that, but it was in that range at least.

Yikes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
814 Posts
HONDA REBEL

Better off getting these for about $670

1 - 7 of 7 Posts