Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Portugal and France
So there is my rebel at the moment, for starters I went for this specific breed due to my attraction for custom bikes, without needing the drama of old engines and security issues one might have in mind (yes I certainly am paranoid, which doesn't fit for a custom rider). Plus my previous bike died in the highway (Honda Shadow 1997 - 2018 rip)
- First of all I switched pegs, when you ride for 6 hours it starts to get painfull
- I also switched the cover of the front brake fluid tank, which was so far the most complex thing to do.
- I changed the muffler for something with a more girlish sound
- Who needs the rear fender ?
- my mud guard sucks, I removed the one I bought, thus, I hate rain (when I ride).
- Yes my plate is currently Illegal, don't do that.
Any comments or suggestions welcome