Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Wow, it's been a busy week with the Rebel:
- Fork boots
- Blacked out the fork tubes
- Matching front "Daytona" indicators
- Hella Horn replacement, got a set of Hella horns, installed the 480hz over the 380hz which is ALLLLLOT louder than stock...sounds like a car proper car horn now.
- Reused the metal strip-shaped bracket from the OEM horn, plugs in without trimming any plastic.
- Cut 2 pieces of black vinyl, 19cm x 13.5cm, had to trim off 1mm making it 18.9cm x 13.5cm (may vary depending how your fork is installed). The sides will overlap a bit, positioned it so the overlap occurs on the inside of the fork tube, out of plain sight.
Last edited by SLI; 08-04-2018 at 06:00 PM.