After a long wait I finally got around to installing the halo light and new bucket now that the riding season is upon us. The bike is starting to come along nice. The windscreen I did a while ago not sure I posted a pic. Used this light and bucket below. Was pretty easy just getting all the wires back into the new bucket was a pain but I got it took a little work. Spliced the red wire for the halo onto the yellow wire which is the low beam with a quick splice connector. Had to bend the arms of the bucket a little to fit because the forks are far apart. Took about and hour in all from start to finish.
Link to the windscreen also below for anyone interested.
Now just waiting for the Corbin seat I ordered to come. That’s a whole new thread though.